What you will wear this Fall
August 28th, 2016
After spending the last two weeks in my hometown in Caracas-Venezuela, I am back in Madrid and ready to show you what you will wear this fall which is jus around the corner.
As with any trend, my advice is that you always look at yourself in the mirror before stepping out…Do you feel confident, comfortable with what you are wearing?, then go ahead my dear.
I hope you all have a great week 🙂
Luego de pasar dos semanas en mi ciudad natal de Caracas, ya estoy de vuelta en Madrid, lista para mostrarles lo que usaremos en la temporada de otoño.
Como con cualquier tendencia, mi consejo es que antes de salir te mires al espejo…te sientes segura de ti misma, estas comoda con lo que llevas puesto?, si la respuesta es si…pues adelante y a comerse el mundo.
Les deseo una muy feliz semana 🙂
- The Velvet Touch: This fall you will find velvet on dresses and suits-even track suiting-, making it the texture of the season (I will be honest I have never liked velvet and I dont wear it, I think its not flattering at all).
2. Metal…liquid metal: Gold and silver will be everywhere this coming season. Even nail colors will jump into the future with the metal touch.
3. Puffers: This might be the coziest and easiest trend to snag from the runway. I personally love it and already order a duvet kind of jacket…Puffers can be worn with everything from night gowns to jeans, giving your look a very relaxed and comfy touch.
4. Hoodies: Lets talk about Luxury comfort for this coming season. So lets talk about hoodies…Thanks to the Vetements effect they will be available in all possible colors and sizes.
4. 80’S Power One shoulder: Yes, believe or not, this season will be full of one shoulder tops and dresses and if they come with ruffles even better.
5. Grey: This season is not about the plain grey we are used to. Its about new cuts and silhouettes, which make this color stronger than ever.